JR. OLYMPICS 2019
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
Sts. Constantine and Helen, Palos Hills
ASCENSION IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING ATHLETES AND COACHES. TEAMS ARE ASSEMBLING! FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT DINO BOLOS AT: email@example.com
- Click HERE to download and print the 2019 Registration Form
- Click HERE for 2019 Packet from Metropolis which includes the 2019 Registration Form, Schedule of Events; Rules for Team and Individual Sports; and, information on Scholarships
- Click HERE for Official Rules and Regulations
- Peter Economos Memorial Scholarship: AHEPA Chapter 260 has established the Peter Economos Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship is open to high school seniors who are graduating in 2019, or are now undergraduate college students, who are pursuing or will pursue a post-secondary education by attending a vocational, trade or technical school or a college or university. The deadline date for applications is Monday, May 6, 2019. Click HERE for more info.
- Jr. Olympics Scholarship Application for High School Seniors. Due May 13, 2019. Click HERE for the application and more information.
Junior Olympics encourages athletic competition and fellowship on a Metropolis-wide scale. The program has the participation of over 35 Parishes on average with over 2,000 participants each year and consists of three days of sporting, social, and spiritual events. The Olympics are held in Chicago on Memorial Day Weekend. (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Athletic events are available for ages 7-18 and include Track and Field; Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball Chess, Checkers, Backgammon (Tavli), Tennis, Bowling, Table Tennis, Softball, Wrestlng and Soccer. A 10K Run is also taking place for people between the ages of 19-100. Events for Special Olympians will also take place.
JOIN THE FUN!
BRACKETS FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
13-15 Jr. GOYA Soccer
13-18 GOYA Softball
16-18 GOYA Soccer
Major Basketball Tournament Bracket
Minor Basketball Tournament
7-9 JOY Soccer Tournament
10-12 JOY Soccer Tournament
Click Here to view photos from 2018 of Ascension's Athletes partcipating in this great day of fellowship and friendly competition.
Click HERE to view full monthly calendar